Seeing our house the way we planned it to be was awesome. Learning how to install the appliances, moving ourselves and installing a garage door opener (with the help of our best friends) were also great adventures.
I had so many plans for this blog and for my house however I didn't have the time I needed to make all of them happen. But I cannot complain, we achieved so much this year,... we learned so much about the house and how things work.
Some milestones lived this year:
- we moved into our home;
- we had a great time with our friends;
- we went to Brazil to visit our family;
- we saved our grass (sodding);
- we had lots of visits to Home Depot, Lowe's, Canadian Tire, Ikea and of course Home Sense;
- we enjoyed two amazing road trips, one to Frankenmuth and another to New York (posts almost ready)
- our first Halloween was spectacular;
- the Christmas atmosphere is still around;
And right now we are preparing the 1 year inspection to be submitted soon. Luckily we didn't have any major issue - only some cosmetic things.
Overall, 2015 was a great year. Just a quick recap: