Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

We are back,... oh Summer!

Summer is finally here and I couldn't be happier! We had such a long, cold and snowy winter and almost no Spring weather.

I know, we live in Canada, so we should be used to the snow and the cold weather, but it is so good to have warm temperatures and sunshine :)

A lot has happened during the past months that I did not have time to write/post. I don't know what is happening,... life is so busy, but in a good sense. We are busy with family, work, weekend activities, some family visits,...



Yes, we had family staying with us for the Holidays. Our niece came from Brazil to spend 45 days studying English here. Those were magical, busy and snowy days. We traveled to Ottawa and Niagara while she was here.





Isabella is doing well at the daycare. She loves spending the day with her teachers and friends (by the way, I received some questions on how the process to pick a daycare was, and I am writing about it). Isabella also started ballet classes - it is a 'mommy & me' type of class and we love it! Ms. Jessica (the teacher and studio's owner) is an awesome teacher, but this is old news if you follow us on Instagram, right?




Our family welcomed a new baby girl!!! Yep, I am an Auntie again,... My sister had a beautiful and precious baby girl in the end of March. My mom flew there to stay with them and help with the baby.

After staying a while with my sister and her family, my mom stopped by for a quick visit,... she came to spend the Easter weekend with us. It is always a joy to have my mom around, specially during Easter. Isabella and vovó (grandma in Portuguese) had a great time together.





It was Isabella's first egg hunt,... she was so excited (once she was able to understand how it works). The egg hunt was just for the pleasure of finding 'not so' hidden eggs - because there was no chocolate or candies inside them. We didn't give her any of those things yet.





This is a quick update on a few things we have been doing these past few months! We still have a post about Isabella's 2nd birthday coming soon,.... stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment